Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I suck

I am going to start this blog out by saying that I am terrible at blogging. But this is my attempt to start one and keep it going. If I can manage to blog often enough I'll share this with my friends. Otherwise, it may end up with the same fate as my livejournal, myspace, and xanga blogs - ignored and forgotten.

The excitement in my life is kind of picking up so I should have more to write about than I have had in years past. Within the next month to month-an-a-half the following will happen:

1) I will stop working. Effective this Friday, August 28. This is exciting because I hate my job.

2) Aaron and I will find out where we're moving...as in, to what country. And when we're moving there. This happens August 31st.

3) The child I've been gestating since January will finally remove himself from my body... a.k.a. I'm having a baby. This will happen anytime between now and September 30th, with my due date as September 20th.

So those 3 things are pretty exciting in and of themselves. Especially that third one. My pregnancy hasn't been too terrible, but I think every pregnant woman, no matter how easy or difficult of a time they had getting pregnant or being pregnant, gets to a point where they are ready to have their body back to themselves. I'm most excited to hold my son, and for Aaron to hold him. I'm also looking forward to being able to walk at a reasonable pace again without getting myself exhausted; to being able to bend over more easily; to being able to sleep comfortably when I'm allowed to sleep; ... oh the list could go on, but I'm going to stop there.

I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment